SUBMIT AN EVENT
If you are a Registered HIV Testing Site in Miami-Dade County and have an event you'd like us to post on our event calendar submit it by Clicking Here
*** Please note, all events are posted within (10) business days.***
COUNSELING, TESTING & LINKAGE (CTL)
If you are interested in becoming a Registered HIV Testing Site in Miami-Dade County, please contact Sandra Estevez, Early Intervention Consultant at Sandra.Estevez@flhealth.gov or (305) 710-5512.
- Counseling and Testing Technical Assistance, Areas & Phones [MAP]
- Counseling, Testing & Linkage Identification (CTL ID) Instructions
- How to order 1628 Forms ON-LINE – Instructions
- ORASURE, DH 1628 and Linkage to Care Order Form
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH Website (Confidential/Anonymous HIV Test Consent Form & DH 3161 Form)
HIV/STD Linkage to Care and Case Reporting
- Linkage to Care Process
- Ryan White Linkage Resource Guide
- Ryan White Brochure
- Ryan White Part A Services
- HIV Surveillance - Forms to report adult or pediatric HIV or AIDS cases
- Perinatal HIV Services - High-risk pregnancy notification form
- STD Surveillance - Provider reporting form
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
Rapid HIV Test Kit Orders
- OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV Test Kits Order Form
- OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV Test Logs
- SURE CHECK Rapid HIV Test Kits and Supplies Order Form
- SURE CHECK Rapid HIV Test Logs
- Please note : Clearview controls may be used with SURE CHECK testing devices interchangeably. Also, when completing the DH1628 form to bubble in Clearview when using the SURE CHECK testing device. DO NOT bubble in OTHER.
Rapid HCV Test Kit Orders
- OraQuick Rapid HEPATITIS Test Kits Order Form
- OraQuick Rapid HCV Test Logs
- Hepatitis C Virus Rapid Test Risk Assessment
Each participant must complete the Participant Agreement and two Online Course pre-requisites prior to registering for the two-day HIV/AIDS 500/501 classroom training: (1) FDOH HIV/AIDS 500 The Basics of HIV/AIDS Counseling, Testing and Linkage and (2) FDOH HIV/AIDS 501 Prevention Counseling, Testing and Linkage. The participant must have completed the HIV/AIDS 500 Online and HIV/AIDS 501 Online courses, no longer than six months prior to registration. Both certificates of completion from online courses and Participant Agreement are required with pre-registration form. Registration deadline is one week prior to training date. A confirmation letter will be sent via email to all registered participants.
All post-training (practicum) requirements need to be completed within 60 days of the HIV/AIDS 500/501 classroom training. All counselors will observe and perform a minimum of one pre-test counseling session, one HIV-negative post-test counseling session and one HIV-positive post-test counseling session with a certified HIV counselor at a Registered HIV Testing Site in Miami-Dade County.
For training information, please contact Lisa Quammie-John, Health Educator Consultant at: Lisa.Quammie-John@flhealth.gov or (786) 792-5313.
VIH/SIDA 500/501 en ESPAÑOL:
Complete el convenio del Participante y envíelo por e-mail a: Lisa.Quammie-John@flhealth.gov . Una carta confirmando la registración se enviará por e-mail a cada participante.
- 2018 CTL Training Calendar UPDATED !!
- AIDS 500 ON-LINE – Instructions
- AIDS 500 ON-LINE COURSE – Link to TRAIN Florida
- AIDS 501 ON-LINE - Instructions
- AIDS 501 ON-LINE COURSE – Link to TRAIN Florida
TRAINING PRE-REGISTRATION FORMS:
- HIV/AIDS 500/501 Pre-Registration Form (*curso disponible en Español)
- Rapid HIV Test Training Pre-Registration Form
- HIV/AIDS 501 UPDATE Pre-Registration Form (*curso disponible en Español)
- Rapid HCV Test Training Pre-Registration Form