SUBMIT AN EVENT
If you are a Registered Testing Site in Miami-Dade County and have an event you'd like us to post on TESTMiami.org submit it by Clicking Here
COUNSELING, TESTING & LINKAGE (CTL)
If you are interested in becoming a Registered Testing Site in Miami-Dade County, please contact Sandra Estevez, Early Intervention Consultant at Sandra.Estevez@flhealth.gov or (305) 710-5512.
- Counseling and Testing Technical Assistance, Areas & Phones [MAP] (click to open PDF)
- Counselor Identification Card and Photo Instructions (click to open PDF)
- How to order 1628 Forms ON-LINE – Instructions (click to open PDF)
- ORASURE, DH 1628 and Linkage to Care Order Form
- Linkage to Care Process (click to open PDF)
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH Website (Confidential/Anonymous HIV Test Consent Form & DH 3161 Form)
Case Reporting Forms
- Adult HIV Confidential Case Report Form
- Pediatric HIV Confidential Case Report Form
- High-Risk Pregnancy Notification Form
- Newborn Exposure Notification Form
- STD Provider Reporting Form
Rapid HIV Test Kit Orders
- OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV Test Kits Order Form
- OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV Test Logs (click to open PDF)
- SURE CHECK Rapid HIV Test Kits and Supplies Order Form
- SURE CHECK Rapid HIV Test Logs (click to open PDF)
- Please note : Clearview controls may be used with SURE CHECK testing devices interchangeably. Also, when completing the DH1628 form to bubble in Clearview when using the SURE CHECK testing device. DO NOT bubble in OTHER.
Each participant must complete two Online Course pre-requisites prior to registering for the one-day HIV/AIDS 500/501 classroom training: (1) FDOH HIV/AIDS 500 The Basics of HIV/AIDS Counseling, Testing and Linkage and (2) FDOH HIV/AIDS 501 Prevention Counseling, Testing and Linkage. Both certificates of completion from online courses are required with pre-registration. Registration deadline is one week prior to training date. A confirmation letter will be sent via email to all registered participants.
For training information, please contact Lisa Quammie-John, Health Educator Consultant at Lisa.Quammie-John@flhealth.gov or (786) 792-5313.
- CTL Training Calendar 2017 (click to open PDF)
- AIDS 500 ON-LINE – Instructions (click to open PDF)
- AIDS 500 ON-LINE COURSE – Link to TRAIN Florida
- AIDS 501 ON-LINE - Instructions (click to open PDF)
- AIDS 501 ON-LINE COURSE – Link to TRAIN Florida
- HIV/AIDS 500/501 Pre-Registration Form
- HIV/AIDS 501 UPDATE Pre-Registration Form
- Rapid HIV Test Training Pre-Registration Form