Becoming a BRTA partner is easy! Please complete the engagement form below. Following submission, the BRTA Coordinator in Miami-Dade will contact you to provide you with information about your partnership commitment.
Some of the benefits of BRTA a partnership include:
- Visibility — The program provides a national platform for businesses to showcase their efforts in addressing HIV in the workplace.
- Productivity — By retaining employees, businesses increase productivity by reducing direct costs associated with extended absence due to illness, turnover, recruitment, separation, and lost institutional knowledge.
- Profitability — By demonstrating a commitment in the fight against HIV, businesses garner respect and brand loyalty that can generate financial returns, align to stakeholder needs, and attract positive consumer responses.
- Accessibility — BRTA provides access to accurate, timely, and relevant HIV information, resources and peer-based technical assistance.
- Connectivity — Initiative facilitates access to a diverse network of like-minded businesses and stakeholders.
Why we need you?
As a partner of the Miami-Dade Business Responds to AIDS initiative, you will join other local merchants in building a stronger, healthier community by making FREE testing, condoms or educational classes available to your customers or employees. You have a powerful voice of leadership in the community and your participation will increase community impact.
Why you should care?
HIV/AIDS is not over – It’s still an epidemic in our community. It is estimated that 1 in 89 Miami-Dade County residents are living with HIV or AIDS through 2019; 1 in 32 Blacks, 1 in 114 Whites and 1 in 129 Hispanics.
For more information, please contact Erika Coello, Miami-Dade Business Responds to AIDS Coordinator at Erika.Coello@flhealth.gov or (786) 566-6651.
For additional information regarding BRTA, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/workplace