SUBMIT AN EVENT
If you are a Registered HIV Testing Site in Miami-Dade County and have an event you'd like us to post on our event calendar submit it by Clicking Here
*** Please note, all events are posted within (10) business days.***
COUNSELING, TESTING & LINKAGE (CTL)
If you are interested in becoming a Registered HIV Testing Site in Miami-Dade County, please contact Sandra Estevez, Early Intervention Consultant at Sandra.Estevez@flhealth.gov or (305) 710-5512.
- Counseling and Testing Technical Assistance, Areas & Phones [MAP]
- Counseling, Testing & Linkage Identification (CTL ID) Instructions
- How to order 1628 Forms ON-LINE – Instructions
- ORASURE, Linkage to Care and PrEP Referral Order Form
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH Website (Confidential/Anonymous HIV Test Consent Form & DH 3161 Form)
Linkage to Care Process / Resources
- Linkage to Care Process
- TTRA Providers List
- Ryan White Linkage Resource Guide
- Ryan White Brochure
- Ryan White Part A Services
HIV/STD Case Reporting
- HIV Surveillance - Forms to report adult or pediatric HIV or AIDS cases
- Perinatal HIV Services - High-risk pregnancy notification form
- STD Surveillance - Provider reporting form
- STD Report Assistance [MAP]
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- INSTI Rapid HIV Test Kits Order Form
- INSTI Rapid HIV Test Logs
- OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV Test Kits Order Form
- OraQuick Advance Rapid HIV Test Logs
- SURE CHECK Rapid HIV Test Kits and Supplies Order Form
- SURE CHECK Rapid HIV Test Logs
Please print, scan and email form to: Sandra.Estevez@flhealth.gov . Include name/s of current certified counselors in the test brand requested.
Rapid HCV Test Kit Forms
* For OraQuick HCV orders, please email: Sandra.Estevez@flhealth.gov .
HIV/AIDS 500/501 Course (VIRTUAL):
Each participant must complete the Participant Agreement and two Online Course pre-requisites prior to registering for the two-day virtual HIV/AIDS 500/501 course: (1) FDOH HIV/AIDS 500 The Basics of HIV/AIDS Counseling, Testing and Linkage and (2) FDOH HIV/AIDS 501 Prevention Counseling, Testing and Linkage. The participant must have completed the HIV/AIDS 500 Online and HIV/AIDS 501 Online courses, no longer than six months prior to registration. Both certificates of completion from online courses and Participant Agreement are required with pre-registration form. Please scan and email all documents to Lori.Jordahl@flhealth.gov . Registration deadline is one day prior to training date; unless training reaches capacity. Once complete, a registration link via GoToTraining will be sent via email. Registration link will not be sent until ALL required documents have been submitted.
All post-training (practicum) requirements need to be completed within 60 days of the HIV/AIDS 500/501 virtual training. All counselors will observe and perform a minimum of one pre-test counseling session, one HIV-negative post-test counseling session and one HIV-positive post-test counseling session with a certified HIV counselor at a Registered HIV Testing Site in Miami-Dade County.
For training information, please contact Lori Jordahl, STD/HIV Program Consultant at: Lori.Jordahl@flhealth.gov or (305) 575-5436.
- HIV/AIDS 500/501 - 2-Day Virtual Course Schedule October 14 - 15 2021)
- HIV/AIDS 500 ON-LINE – Instructions
- HIV/AIDS 500 ON-LINE Pre-requisite COURSE – Link to TRAIN Florida
- HIV/AIDS 501 ON-LINE - Instructions
- HIV/AIDS 501 ON-LINE Pre-requisite COURSE – Link to TRAIN Florida
- HIV/AIDS 500/501 Pre-Registration Form
HIV/AIDS 501 UPDATE Course (ON-DEMAND):
***Annual participation is required for recertification of all HIV counselors and testers in the county and state. Recertification is required to continue HIV testing. ***
This training is only available to certified HIV Testing Counselors. Please complete HIV/AIDS 501 Update Pre-registration form and you will be sent an email with instructions. There will be four (4) training presentations and four (4) quizzes included in the email. Each quiz must be passed with a minimum score of 80% to receive your certificate of completion. All training requirements need to be completed within 60 days.
If you have any questions, please contact Lori Jordahl, STD/HIV Program Consultant at Lori.Jordahl@flhealth.gov or (305) 575-5436.
Rapid HIV/HCV Trainings (ON-DEMAND):
These trainings are only available to certified HIV Testing Counselors. When you have registered, you will be sent an email with instructions specific to the online training course you are registered for. The materials and/or links will be included. Some will have videos and quizzes you must pass.
There will also be a practicum. This gives you an opportunity to work with a certified rapid HIV/HCV testing counselor on the brand of the training you are taking at your site running the controls and doing the testing until you feel comfortable doing it yourself. All training requirements need to be completed within 60 days.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Estevez at Sandra.Estevez@flhealth.gov or (305) 710-5512.